Welcome to Little Grandma’s Kitchen
Please be assured that we will be implementing even more rigorous measures when producing our products, although at the moment we have stopped production as we feel we have enough stock.
As we use our own kitchen at home, we are only allowing members of our household access to it and it is being constatly cleaned with antibacterial & Antiviral cleaners.
If you wish to collect form us, we are more than happy to serve you, however, the following precautions will be observed:
- All ordered items will be placed in suitable container and sealed.
- A pair of Vinyl gloves will be placed in an envelope for you to use to either to carry the items or when you open the packaging.
- All jars have been cleaned to our usual high standard
- We will place your order on our front door step for you to collect so please just pick up your order, ring the doorbell and step back
- The doorbell will be cleaned regularly throught the day.
Thank you for visiting our website where you will find details of all our artisan chutneys, curds, preserves, jams, mustards and marmalades along with a full list of the various shows and outlets where you can purchase our products.
We are based in St Clears, Carmarthenshire and our daughter Claire will be attending many shows with us throughout Wales.
We are never content with the ordinary and we continue to explore with a passion blending skill and imagination to create our ever increasing range. Each product is, we hope, a unique taste sensation.
We look forward to meeting you in person at one of the many shows we attend throughout Wales or if you would like to purchase direct, please email us.
Richard & Jenny Compton
Little Grandma’s Kitchen
If you would like to be a stockist, please contact us on 01994 231648
WalesEvery 2nd Saturday
22 March - Postponed
Mothers Day Gift Fair
National Botanic Garden of Wales
10.00 - 16.00
2 May - Postponed
Caerphilly Food Festival
09.00 - 16.00
16 - 17 May - Cancelled
RWAS Smallholding & Countryside Festival 2020
Royal Welsh Showground
09.00 - 18.00
24 - 25 May - Cancelled
Cowbridge Food Festival
09.30 - 17.00
Call: 01994 231648